[thelist] site critique request + Creative Director question

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Fri Jul 20 09:58:24 CDT 2001

Colin -

mozilla 0.9.2 on linux/win32

Is the background supposed to be grey? I notice on a couple pages you
have the <td> backgrounds set to white, but the overall body is grey..

the 'related links' column is a nice touch, and its cool to see you have
  good breadcrumbs throughout

On problem i did see throughout the site was the 'about me university'
graphic that you have on the left side of the page between the content
and the row of images.. don't know what the problem is, but the top half
of the text in that graphic is getting cut off.. aliasing or something?

Other than that, looks nice!

.djc.