[thelist] help with job enviroment and requirements [ off topic ]

John Handelaar genghis at members.evolt.org
Fri Jul 20 20:35:38 CDT 2001

'Off topic' requires a tip.

> I have a questionare

You mean 'questionnaire'.

> that is supposed to help the individual gain insight
> into the job market and there

You mean 'their'.

> career choice. If anyone has the time,
> experience, or any insight can you possible answer the questions listed
> below.

If that's a question, end it with a question mark.

Tip on getting a job with discerning web professionals:
Don't junk mail our lists with illiterate irrelevancies which you
can't even be bothered to tailor to suit the audience.  If you can't
spell or punctuate in your own first language, what confidence
could an employer have in your ability to omit similarly dreadful
spelling and grammar in your code?

jh

This was the last of about 40 spam messages I got this evening.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com