[thelist] re: help with job enviroment and requirements Could have done better

Kevin krr at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jul 22 00:44:13 CDT 2001

I should have done a better job on presenting the information and most
of all I should have abreviated it. The questionarie was far too long. My
only
excuse was that I was running for the door when I posted it and ...

The questions I was mosted interested in were these 4 items.
   ??? Reasonable size ???

1) Physical and emotional demands of this type of work?
2) What are the disadvantages and advantages of the career?
3) What would you have done differently in your career?
4) What are the career prospects in this field?

My choice of news groups was based on the level of information I have seen
in the past.
As far as tips go, I wish I could drop one on you button nothing comes to
mind at the
moment. "Looks like I own you one". The reason being that  I decided to take
a look into
Visio's capabilities for displaying information so I am some what
distracted.

I just received my book for:
 Microsoft Visio version 2002
                                    Inside Out