Fw: [thelist] best PHP Book anybody?

Damien Cola damien.cola at synaptique.co.uk
Mon Jul 23 13:21:13 CDT 2001

> This isn't purely PHP, but if you can get your hands on MySQL/PHP
> Database
> applications, it's worth it.  The CD, I'd probably leave in the
> case for a
> collector's item (you can get more up to date copies of MySQL and PHP on
> the web), but it goes over a lot of good database theory that you'll
> eventually need.

Which CD? :-)
I know it adds a message to the list, but I would like to confirm that
MySQL/Php database applications covers some useful things in both
technologies.
for exemple how users and rights are managed in mysql.

Damien COLA - Synaptique
Synaptique (UK) Ltd.
Eurogate Business Park
TN24 8XW, Ashford, Kent