[thelist] Sole proprietor

Jamie Bakum jamie.bakum at circle.com
Mon Jul 23 15:34:13 CDT 2001

>I used to live with my accountant and he set everything up for me.

Kevin, I'd have put this as #1 and made your other two solutions "2" and "3"
;-)

And that deserves a tip:

<tip>

As someone alluded to in the best PHP book discussion, whenever possible
when learning something new, try and get both a concrete reference type work
and a more "philosophical" work to read from.

Years back when I made the jump from print, I bought Linda Lemay's "Teach
Yourself HTML in 30 Days" and David Siegal's "Creating Killer Websites"

I learned how to get things up on the web with the former, but started to
understand the questions and assumptions behind what I was putting up from
the latter. Agree or disagree, a more opinionated work can lead you to ask
yourself the more theoretical questions a "here's how you make a link" type
resources don't always provide.

</tip>
---

Jamie