[thelist] Which One Do You All Prefer?

Rachell Coe rachell at coeville.com
Mon Jul 23 16:20:57 CDT 2001

I just wanted to thank all of you for your opinions.  I really appreciated
the large response!!  The problem is they were just varied enough to still
make my job of picking one difficult :) It seemed like the majority liked
Demo #2, and although I love it, it would involve redesigning my logo (which
is on all of my business cards, letterheads, and so forth) which would be a
huge hassle.  If everyone liked it the best, then I would have gone that
route hands (or blue hand) down -- but there were still some who liked the
others.

Anyway, I'm still in a bit of a quandary, but your opinions and insights
have really helped me to narrow down my choices.

Even though most of you did not mention #4, I tried using #2's colors on it
to see if any of you would like it more (you can tell which one is my
favorite ;) -- It would allow me to still use my existing logo and I've
always wanted to try lines in my design)  If any of you are still
interested, please take a look at it and see if any of you like it any
better: http://www.bluhand.com/demo5.htm

Please know that when finished, the design would stretch to fill the screen,
and almost all of the text would be html so more clear (this would be the
case in all of the demos if used as the final design).

Thanks again for all of your help, I am very grateful!