[thelist] VIRUS!!

Scott Brady evolt at scottbrady.net
Mon Jul 23 21:40:24 CDT 2001

> bewonderment) gets through other than plain text, so theres no need, or
> ever has there been, for concern about a virus/worm/whatever getting
> sent to thelist as a whole from one infected individual.. :)

At least, not until they figure out how to transmit viruses in plain text .
. . .

Scott

<tip>
So you want to upgrade your development server to Cold Fusion 5.0.  Well,
it's gonna take a more sizable chunk of memory.  I believe 4.5's minimum RAM
requirements was 64 MB.  CF 5 requires 256MB (!), which is a pretty big
jump.

Makes you wonder how much memory those "user-defined functions" take up,
doesn't it?

Also makes me wonder why my PIII 866 machine is already needing an upgrade.
(Oh, I'm sure 128 MB will be plenty  [and that was even an upgrade from the
standard build])
</tip>

Scott Brady
http://www.scottbrady.net/