[thelist] Re: offline php development

phil phil at xlab.co.uk
Tue Jul 24 10:02:17 CDT 2001

Totally agree, I followed this tutorial and got mysql, apache and php4 up
and running in no time.

Webmonkey also did a tutorial :

Mac OS X for Web Developers
by Wincent Colaiuta 17 Apr 2001
http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/01/16/index3a.html?tw=eg20010420

You have to do some twiddling in the terminal but once it's up and running
we've built and tested sites on Mac OSX before shifting the lot onto our
ISPs boxes to serve to all and sundry.

phil :)