[thelist] Which One Do You All Prefer?

Alan Mccoy amccoy at altairtek.com
Tue Jul 24 11:05:39 CDT 2001

Personally, I think it all comes down to the difference between the
foreground blue and the background blue. If there's enough difference, it
can be easily readable. I've seen plenty of monochrome designs that were
extremely easy on the eyes. It's a fine line, but it can really create quite
a classy look.

Alan