[thelist] Help Me (asp cart)

Alastair Murdoch alastair at cubeit.co.uk
Tue Jul 24 15:40:18 CDT 2001

I assume an windows based host is out of the question??  would solve the
problem :]

Alternatively, I suppose another database is an option, what does your
current host support??  I've never used databases on a linux system, or
chiliasp so I'm guessing, but isn't the database only the storage medium,
it's format (access or whatever) should be fairly independent provided that
tables names etc. remain the same and connection information is supplied??
Or have I made a wrong assumption??

cheers

Alastair
A l a s t a i r   M u r d o c h