[thelist] [OT] Outlook XP Security

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Tue Jul 24 16:23:16 CDT 2001

according to the olxp help file, your exchange admin can add/remove file
types from either group. i'll be doing that here, 'cause ain't nobody gonna
stop us from getting *.exe attachments; my engineers would flay me alive.

if anyone's interested in the details, e me offline and i'll tell you how it
goes (and maybe even provide a step-by-step)

spinhead