[thelist] Exchange 2000 catchall mailbox

iibiz sales at iibiz.com
Wed Jul 25 01:03:19 CDT 2001

> I can't figure out how to designate a catchall email box in Exchange 2000
that would
> receive mail to unknown users in my mail domain without generating the NDR
(non-delivery
> report) to the sender.

12 hours later - but I see no one else has responded.......

With our setup, this is a server function, not an email client function.  We
designate a "default maildrop" thru our host's Control Panel, and anything
that comes to our domain, but not specifically addressed to a name we have
set up, defaults/forwards to the designated default mailbox.

You might want to check with your host company, if you're using
one.........if you're on your own server, I don't know........

Sandy