[thelist] good UK linux apache jsp vhosting company?

Matthias Ritzkowski Matt at grndwtr.com
Thu Jul 26 07:54:24 CDT 2001

maybe www.f2s.com ??
I do not think thy do jsp though, ...
Matthias

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Koleszar [mailto:npk at btinternet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 19:02
To: evolt
Subject: [thelist] good UK linux apache jsp vhosting company?

A member from Germany emailed me direct recommending a great UK-based
hosting company who offer apache/linux/php/jsp hosting. Of course I've lost
both the details of the hosting company and the person who emailed me. If
you see this and remember, can you please remind me?

If anyone else has any ideas, I welcome those too.

Thanks

nk