[thelist] Sorting Algorithms

John McRaven theraven at san.rr.com
Thu Jul 26 22:41:05 CDT 2001

Hey,
  Sorry, forgot to mention that.  I am working with ASP/VBScript.  Does
VBScript have any good ones?  Also, if I were to use an array, would it be a
bad idea to stick the array in a cookie temporarily so I don't have to
resort every time someone flips the "page" (ie view 1-20, 20-40, etc)
thanks.

John