[thelist] web audio question

iibiz sales at iibiz.com
Fri Jul 27 11:18:20 CDT 2001

> Can anyone point me to a good resource for web-based sound? I'm doing a
> website for a friend's band and I'd like to provide a pop up window which
> would play their music

Check out www.hopejewishmusic.com - ugly site, but it's what the client
wanted.  If you click thru to the "listen to samples" page, you'll see I've
given them 2 options - RealAudio and Flash.  The RealAudio sounds best, but
the Flash is acceptable.

If this looks like a solution for you, feel free to use my code....since it
opens it's own pop-up, I believe they can continue to surf around while it's
playing.

My server provides free streaming audio to make the RealAudio work, and not
expensive.

Email if any questions,

Sandy