[thelist] Re: Differences in capabilities of design

Chuck Sumpter frodo_tx at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 29 16:24:35 CDT 2001

Bob,

I'll not add to the chorus of input you've gotten on the photo rendering
software you asked about....I agree with what's been said so what's the point.

However, I would like to add a little to the comments about Front Page.  In my
experience it has served a purpose for those who really need a WYSIWYG editor.
I put a copy on a PC in my church  for the kids to use.

If you want to construct a site that you may later go back and enhance or edit,
DO NOT USE FRONTPAGE.  It structures the html about as friendly as MS Word does
it's save-as html function....in other words messy in the extreme.  Dreamweaver
doesn't hack with your html code (indentation etc) and keeps things as friendly
as html is likely to get.

Stay away from Front Page.

Regards,

Chuck