[thelist] attachments

Jeanne Edna Thelwell thelwell at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 30 12:49:40 CDT 2001

I would have sent this direct to the list owner, but I don't have
that addy handy.

I just got a message with the following header and body; note that it
was sent to the *list* not to me personally.  It's obviously the
SirCam virus at work, but what concerns me is that this came *with*
the attachment (in this case, grainger custom.doc.bat.  I was pretty
sure the list removed attachments -- in fact, I was assured of that
just last week when we were discussing this virus.

Any idea how this got through?