[thelist] WARNING. You sent a potential virus or unauthorised code

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Mon Jul 30 15:00:45 CDT 2001

the list server does have 'virus' software built in actually..
*anything* that isn't plain text gets held up in a web based interface
for me and matt to approve, deny, or delete. unfortunatly, human error
overrides even the best antivirus software :)

Live and learn I guess :)

I'm running low in my tip jar..

<tip type="evolt hideout">
If you're bored at work and want to chat it up with other evolters, fire
up an IRC(internet relay chat, www.irchelp.org) client and head on over
to the irc.evolt.org server and join the rest of us web-dev's wasting
the day away :)

</tip>

.djc.