[thelist] Free HTML editor for an artist

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Mon Jul 30 15:44:31 CDT 2001

Hershel Robinson wrote:
> I have a client who wants to put his artwork online.  He is a real
> artist--40+ years making (and selling) art both painting and photography.
> He knows PhotoShop and a few other graphics packages and uses them fairly
> proficiently.  He wants now to build a few web pages but he is slightly
> trepidatious towards the web.  I would like to direct him towards a free,
> simple editor to he could begin making pages without a huge overhead to
> invest and learn a professional editor--he basically wants to make static
> pages.

What platform? Mac or Windows? Big difference in the answers.

I'd suggest a nice starter book - the new Zeldman one would probably fit
the bill well.

And is this person wanting to do this - or are you sort of /foisting/ it
on him? ;-)

	- Joe
--
...................  Joe Crawford \\ Web Design & Development
.....  mailto:jcrawford at avencom.com \\ http://www.avencom.com