[thelist] <tip>

Kevin krr at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jul 30 16:53:47 CDT 2001

I owed a tip from some time ago!
I used to have this headache called the tag chooser.
I just couldn't figure out a way to work efficiently with it.

<tip>
I have been looking for an easier way to work the tag chooser for some
time now.

The problem I was having was  hiding or closing the windows and returning
the focus back to the CF editing window so that I could work the code I just
loaded.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words so I will try and paint one!

ctrl - E launches the tag chooser
Pick your folder  --   arrow keys then tab to choose your tag
fill in the values  -- hit enter -- closes the window

Right now your cursor is at the end of the code you just created and you
want to move down one line so that you can add your next form element.
You can't do anything with the code until the current window is closed.

Using the mouse to close the window slows you down and using the tab key
requires 4 extra moves to bring the focus to the close button.

Well nothing like a little advanced troubleshooting to come across a serious
advancement in computing  "The Esc key!"

To easy...

</tip>