[thelist] Know of a good book on CSS?

Steve Cook steve.cook at evitbe.com
Tue Jul 31 09:43:03 CDT 2001

Bought O'Reilly's "Cascading Style Sheets The Definitive Guide" the other
day and I'm finding it to be completely brilliant (ymmv)! ISBN 1-56592-622-6
by Eric A. Meyer.

It doesn't completely cover CSS2, which wasn't completely defined when the
book came out, but this book will give you all the groudning you'll need to
understand what CSS2 is all about from online references.

I'm actually starting to *get* CSS!

.steve

p.s. - I can also highly recommend http://www.richinstyle.com as a great
source of online stylesheet info - with that you may even find you don't
need a book!

Steve Cook
web strategist
Evitbe AB tidigare Biljettpoolen