[thelist] Reseller Webhosting in the UK

Dominik Wee dominik at alamy.com
Tue Jul 31 11:49:59 CDT 2001

Sorry, I could have been a bit more specific. I am looking for options
below £300/year to host about 10 websites on W2K/NT with ASP and Access.
I am aware that I won't get the fastest connection for that money but
good service (meaning at least getting competent answers to email
requests within a day) would be appreciated. Cheers,

Dominik