[thelist] Looking for a poll

Hansen, Grant HansenGO at prose.dpi.qld.gov.au
Tue Jul 31 17:08:47 CDT 2001

How about recording the IP address of the user in an array or DB and only
allow one vote per IP address?  The only problem I can see is that users who
access the web page through the same firewall may all appear to have the
same IP address.  It depends who your target is I guess.

Grant Hansen
Computer Systems Officer - B. Info. Tech, AD. Elec. Eng, MCP
Department of Primary Industries Fisheries
Floor 2, 80 Ann St, Brisbane, Australia 4000
mailto: hansengo at dpi.qld.gov.au