[thelist] Canadian Webhosting - cheap???

Annie annie at twitch.ca
Wed Aug 1 11:43:13 CDT 2001

> I am looking for a web hosting company to host my site here in Canada.

I'm in Canada and I'd recommend www.your-site.com
Quite cheap, I pay about $60 a year or $5 a month, I'm not sure if they're
Canadian though. They have very good support, all in all I'm pleased. The
only thing is the ASP and PHP support have been 'coming soon' for about a
year, but I've spoken to them and they assure me that it will be in effect
by the end of the month :P
ooh, and if you sign up, mention me, I get free hosting ;)

Annie

Annie Phelan
Web | eLearning Developer
Twitch