[thelist] Active X and ASP

Cancilla Dominick cancilla.d at buckconsultants.com
Wed Aug 1 11:48:31 CDT 2001

Nicole:

Thanks for the information. I wish that we could ask about the type of
server that the project is going to live on, but under the terms of the
bidding process we aren't allowed to ask any questions before submitting our
proposal. (Yes it's silly, but we're bidding for a government contract and
they have all sorts of odd rules.)

--Dominick

DISCLAIMER:   The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential
and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee.  Access, copying
or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by any other
person is not authorized.  If you are not the intended recipient please
notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.