[thelist] Meta tags... keyword repetition

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jonathon.swiderski at oberlin.edu
Wed Aug 1 12:03:48 CDT 2001

use quotes to enclose phrases:
'dinosaur shirts',reptiles,'reptile shirts', &c.

--Quoth the Audrey Blumeneau:
> Also, (question #2) scrubber.com is saying that I have repeated a keyword
> too many times.  I am not sure how to handle this because here is what I
> did:
> shirts, dinosaurs, dinosaur shirts, reptiles, reptile shirts, insects,
> insect shirts,

--Audrey Blumeneau, 8/1/01 11:35 AM -0400

--
Jonathon Isaac Swiderski             Community Svc. Assessment Project:
121 E College St                     http://members.evolt.org/jswiders
Oberlin OH 44074                     jswiders at oberlin.edu

"Where is the mob?  I have got to follow them; I am their leader!"
-Ledru-Rollin, leftist leader of the French Revolution of 1848