[thelist] Active X and ASP

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Wed Aug 1 14:20:18 CDT 2001

Cancilla Dominick wrote:

> One of the people in our company says he can write the code for the
> calculator. He says the best way to handle this type of form is with ASP and
> Active X components, and that these will work on any system. Is he right
> about this?

ASP and Active X "will work on any system" ?!?

Multiple choice --
  The above statement
  [x] is really sad
  [x] is really funny
  [x] comes to you from a different plane of reality

Oh, man, my sides hurt. Is it Miller time yet?

<bemused and momentarily tipless in San Jose />
--
H*
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com
Webtuitive Design ---(+1) 408-938-0567 --- http://www.webtuitive.com

    -- creating dynamic Web sites and applications since 1994 --