[thelist] unable to create DCOM user account (Visual

irina kruk irinakruk at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 20:01:33 CDT 2001

Thank you Matthias.

Sorry for the late response. Have a lot on my plate.

I've used a pws. DCOM is among other things,  used to
distribute applications that support the active-x
platform. I  think it has to do with the NT
installation. I am reading about it, and will
reinstall my system once again. There may be some
files missing or corrupt. The VisIntDev has been
installed and worked fine for two years.I don't know.
The message that I get appears before the
installation, when the wizard is trying to register
the program on the computer. So the installation never
occurs because the wizard unable to create DCOM user
account in order to register the program on the c:/.
It also tells me that rsabase.dll is missing. If any
system administrator on the list can give me a hint I
will be ever so grateful.

Anyway, Matthias thank you, I hope you enjoy your
VisIntDev - I did, and hope to get it run again.

IrinaKruk - Web Developer.
Tel: 773-275-9951.
Email: irinakruk at yahoo.com