[thelist] Netscape 4.7 playing havoc with form pages

sfmalo sfmalo at email.msn.com
Thu Aug 2 04:53:56 CDT 2001

Just revised a client's site and discovered that the two form pages are
displaying catywampus in NN4.7 at 800x600 resolution. The boxes in the forms
are distorted and I'm getting horizontal scrolling on each page. They
display just fine in I.E.5.x and Netscape 6.01. I fiddled with the Contact
page, changing the nested tables from percentage widths to fixed pixel
widths but to no avail. Ran them through HTML Tidy and the code seems to be
okay. No missing end tags.Too tired. Can't figure what's wrong. Don't recall
having trouble before. These forms have been up for a long time.

If someone wouldn't mind taking a look, the URLs are:

http://www.datablocks.com/contact.htm and
http://www.datablocks.com/download.htm

Thanks.
Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com