[thelist] Mac browser check of CSS code

Laura J. Rinaldi rinaldi at ihwy.com
Thu Aug 2 08:42:48 CDT 2001

At 2:12 PM +0100 8/2/01, Simon Coggins wrote:

>http://members.evolt.org/astro38/css/naviexample.html
>
>I'm particularly concerned about IE4.5/Mac, which I'm told supports the
>@import syntax but has issues with margins and padding, but the more
>browsers that you can check it with the better!

Yuck, you made me go back to Mac IE4.5. Haven't touched it in ages.

Looking at it in IE4.5, the first bar is set a little to the left.
Otherwise, it acts the same as it does in IE5. The top bars have a
roll over, the bottom links do not.

I also looked in 4.1, and it isn't supported at all, but you probably
knew that.

Laura
--
"When action grows unprofitable, gather information; when information
grows unprofitable, sleep."