[thelist] HELP!!! Please reply soon

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Thu Aug 2 11:04:34 CDT 2001

Hi Nicky,

No, you can't do that with an onClick. However, you can have the button as
part of a form like this:

<form action="<%Response.Write
Request.ServerVariables("SCRIPT_NAME")%>" method="POST">
<input type="submit" name="action" value="dosomething">
</form>

And, on the same page, you can do something like this:

<%
if trim(request.form("action"))="dosomething" then
	call dosomething()
else
	' write the form above
end if

%>

hth,

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com

On Aug 2, Nnicky Nicky had something to say about [thelist] HELP!!! Please...