[thelist] Re: Meta tags... keyword repetition

Cayley Vos cvos at netpaths.net
Fri Aug 3 06:24:26 CDT 2001

single quotes are no good in the meta keywords string.  Only use keywords/phrases with commas
separating them, no spaces.  Also, if you must repeat a keyword, try repeating it at the beginning
and end of the string.  Keep it below 15 keywords/ key phrases and remember, google ignores all meta
information.  this has major implications, as the only other pure search engines, excite, fast and
inktomi are notoriously easy to spam, making them hard to reverse engineer (read optimize)

-Quoth the Audrey Blumeneau:
--

Cayley Vos, Principal

360.714.8395 office