[thelist] mozilla 0.9.3

Michael Pemberton mpember at phreaker.net
Fri Aug 3 10:01:49 CDT 2001

I figure if I'm gonna start another war (my mail server is still recovering
from "smart tags") I owe a tip.

<tip type="Mozilla Net Installation" author="Michael Pemberton">
It helps if your download the various parts before you install it.  They can
be downloaded from

ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla/releases/MOZILLA-VERSION/OSTYPE-xpi/

OSTYPE will depend on which os you are running
MOZILLA-VERSION can be replaced with the latest version #

then, just place these files in the same dir as the installer and it won't
need to download them each time you install.  great if you want to install on
more than one system.

This can make installations as simple as the "full" installation but still
allow you to limit the parts that are downloads to only those that you
require.
</tip>