[thelist] site check - im finally beat

Cayley Vos cvos at netpaths.net
Sat Aug 4 23:48:39 CDT 2001

I haven't had problems for a while now, but i am finally beaten.  I have
a site that has a small space in the top table, and refuses to have the
left bar extend 100% of the page.  It works perfectly in MSIE 5 for
mac.  all others, netscape mac/win,  IE 6  it has a space in the top
bar.

Do I need to use some <div> tags?  change the DTD header (I know this is
a possible culprit for NN 6)?

http://mountbakertheatre.com/

very frustrated, thanks

<tip>
favicon.ico not found in your weblogs?  no need to worry, its an extra
feature in windows IE 5 and above that allows you to create a special
custom icon when you bookmark a site.

http://www.wdvl.com/Authoring/Design/Images/Favicon/
</tip>

Cayley Vos, Principal