[thelist] Default Form Submit Button

phil crawford crawford_phil at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 5 16:32:11 CDT 2001

I love the table trickery solution.

Are there problems using <input type=image> Like this:

<form method="post">
<input type="image" src="pixel.gif" alt="Submit" border="0"
name="btnDefault" id="btnDefault" width="0" height="0">

These guys use it here (go to the debtor page) for what seems to be the same
situation.

https://www.wdfi.org/ucc/instantfile

-phil