[thelist] what is needed to make this quickStore app. work?

Susan Wallace susanhw at webcastle.com
Sun Aug 5 23:12:03 CDT 2001

Hi Kevin,

The quick way is to leave the application.cfm and the index.cfm file in the
folder under your web root (J:\Inetpub\wwwroot\a2z\_complete
applications\quickstore\) and move everything else into the custom tags
folder (J:\CFUSION\CustomTags)

Make sure that you setup your datasource in the CF Administrator, and if
you have complete access to the machine, put that database into a folder
outside your web root (personal preference).

Then, load index.cfm - as long as your datasource has been setup with the
correct name and etc, you should be able to get into the store. It has been
quite some time since I played with that particular application, and
something is telling me that there was a small typo somewhere. If you get
an error message, let me know and I can help you work that out.

HTH!
Susan Wallace