[thelist] JS error re onClick function

sfmalo sfmalo at email.msn.com
Mon Aug 6 04:23:58 CDT 2001

This is a question for PPK -

Hi PPK. Awhile ago when I was revising my site, I used your js code to set
up functions for mouseovers, outs, and onclics for site navigation. I was
recently notified that this is generating an error message (in the Netscape
browser when I type javascript: in the Location bar) as follows:

line 43: ocl[no] has no properties

Here's a snippet showing that part of the code in the remote.js file:

   function clic(no)
          {
                  if (document.images && loaded)
                  {
                          document.images[stuff[no]].src = ocl[no].src
                          temp = select;
                          select = no;
                          if (temp != -1) {out(temp)}
                  }
          }

I can't figure out how to correct this. What am I missing here?

Sharon
Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com