[thelist] [OT] Spam?

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Tue Aug 7 11:10:12 CDT 2001

> > === Cut ===
> > I noticed your email address on a list serve related to
> technology and
>
> so, in my case at least, they didn't harvest my address from this
> list...

You're going to trust what a piece of spam says? heh. I got some
ocean-fron property in Arizona for sale...

This is spam-spam. This Victor guy isn't getting your email from this
list, or any other list. I've received emails from him to addresses that
are maintenance and support accounts (like "alerts").

Anyhoo, from the headers he's sending them direct from his place of
business, so let him have it ....

sgd