[thelist] Site Review for Learning Kana (repost)

Patti Ames patti_ames at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 15:12:45 CDT 2001

Just one thing to consider: green, blue, red, purple, and orange may
end up looking like 2 noticably different colors to someone that
color deficient (the most common type is red-green deficient). I
don't know if your colors will - compare them at
http://innovate.bt.com/people/rigdence/colours/colours1.html . (My
understanding is that green and red elements of colors tend towards
looking either brown or non-visible [eg, purple will look blue but
green will look brown] ; blue, yellow, black, white, and grey are the
safest colors)

(I'm not color deficient, but it was the first thing I thought of
when I looked at your site - really nice otherwise!)

HTH.