[thelist] CSS Question...

JTocher janice at discoverysystems.com
Thu Aug 9 07:56:15 CDT 2001

Hello evolters...

I have an 'issue' with link colors in CSS that is making me pull my hair
out!

I have 2 different link colors on my page - white and blue - depending on
where the text is.

I just can't seem to get this consistent between platforms and browsers! IE
5 on Mac is just dandy and what I am looking for. Even Netscape on the Mac
is passable.

However, when I look at the page on the PC in either NN or IE, my link
colors don't seem to be being picked up at all! It seems to have *something*
to do with the order in which these styles are loaded - although I'm not
sure.

Also, have used a table cell to create a vertical separator line on the
right side of the page - this looks fine in all browsers with the exception
of Netscape on the PC.

Can anyone offer a bit of your sage advice??? Here's the URL.

http://averra.com/mstest/template.htm

Many TIA
Janice