[thelist] Cutting the fat from a page...help!

TRG java_fella at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 10:58:48 CDT 2001

I am working on revamping this page:

http://www.proposalkit.com/info.htm

Which is the template for the main page & other
mirrors for affiliates, etc.

The HTML is about 50K due to all of the Scripts,
images account for about 30K.

What I am wondering is if there is a way to compress
any of the scripts to get the bulk of the HTML down in
size?

I'm trying to get the client(a developer friend)to
reduce some of the content,butwhen you look at the
source, you'll see just what I mean about the length
of the code.

Any thoughts would greatly be appreciated, I already
swept the code for extra tags..just wondering about
the scripts, etc.

Thanks as usual,
Thomas, Florentine Design
www.florentinedesign.com