[thelist] Re: >> Stupid JS trick > using the double and tr iple combo boxes

Michael Buffington mike at price.com
Thu Aug 9 13:12:15 CDT 2001

I appreciate all of the tips - I hadn't found this many examples before
posing the question.

Once I'm satisfied with the way I've massaged some of this code into what
I'm working on, I'll show it in action, but for now, I owe, so here we go:

<tip type="ColdFusion" author="Michael Buffington">
Want to make a "custom" custom tags directory? You can add a path to the
following Registry key to force ColdFusion to search for your custom tags in
the added path:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\
SOFTWARE\
ALLAIRE\
COLDFUSION\
CurrentVersion\
CustomTags

This can help you keep custom tags organized, in more sensible locations,
and out of the C:\CFUSION\CustomTags folder.
</tip>

Michael Buffington
http://www.michaelbuffington.com
mike at stompzine.com