[thelist] Work For Hire Contract......

Johnny Lam jlam at popcast.com
Thu Aug 9 13:49:03 CDT 2001

Did you try looking in http://www.allbusiness.com?

-----Original Message-----
From: iibiz [mailto:sales at iibiz.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 11:39 AM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] Work For Hire Contract......

Hello all!

Okay I've been searching off and on for days, and "yes" I tried Google, but
for the life of me I can NOT find a sample Work For Hire Contract online.

Anyone have one that they would be willing to send me, off list of course to
sales at iibiz.com ?

Thanks sooooooo much!

Sandy

<tip type="host companies">
For a full service host, including PHP, MySQL, shopping cart features,
reseller set-ups and much more, check out Advanced Internet Technologies
www.aitcom.net .  I've been using them for 3 years and they always seem to
have the latest/greatest tools available before I even get a chance to ask
for them!  Reasonably priced as well!
</tip>