[thelist] HTTP Error 401 HELP

Sanders, Robert (IndSys, Pwr. Equip., IM) robert.sanders at indsys.ge.com
Fri Aug 10 10:53:44 CDT 2001

My webs have been functioning great until installing SP6 on my IIS server
now some of the pages offer just this message.
HTTP Error 401
401.1 Unauthorized: Logon Failed
This error indicates that the credentials passed to the server do not match
the credentials required to log on to the server.
Please contact the Web server's administrator to verify that you have
permission to access the requested resource.
Not to sure how to identify the root cause. Can you folks please offer me
some help?
I tried installing FP 2002 Extensions as well but they aren't set up right.
The settings button tries to open a web page but it never finishes loading.
Anybody know anything about this?