[thelist] Fireworks 4 / Dreamweaver 4 publishing to the web

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Aug 10 16:13:33 CDT 2001

Hi All,

I have a question....

If I create a site in Fireworks 4, then export as html so I can do what ever
it is I may do in Dreamweaver 4, why is the published version larger in a
browser.

Example: I see everything I want to see in the Dreamweaver design window
without having to scroll, when I publish, why do I have to scroll to see the
whole page? What changes?

There is probably a simple answer (did I miss something?) but I'm just
learning to use the 2 programs interactively. This is trail software at this
point.

Thanks in advance,
Bob
---