[thelist] White line

Bret Daniel BDaniel at Chemnavigator.com
Mon Aug 13 13:15:51 CDT 2001

try adding cellspacing="0" in your table tag or adding bgcolor="#FFFFCC"
inside your table tag
-bret

-----Original Message-----
From: Arlen.P.Walker at jci.com [mailto:Arlen.P.Walker at jci.com]
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 11:09 AM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] White line

OK, so I've messed up something simple, and no matter how I stare at it, I
don't see it.

http://www.42volt.com/

See the little white line around the navbar at left? It's in a nested table
and I've tried adding bgcolor=#ffffcc to various tables and table cells.
Tried pulling out returns in places. But it remains, mocking me. Help me
kill it, please?

(I hadn't planned on making this site completely untabled, but the idea is
tempting me more and more.)

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224