[thelist] Overdue tip!

iibiz sales at iibiz.com
Mon Aug 13 13:38:03 CDT 2001

Hi all!

Just figured out something that I've been messing with on and off for two
days, that I thought might help those of you using ACT! 2000.

<tip type="client management">
Users of ACT! 2000 may be enjoying the ability to add as many new fields as
you like, enhanced by drop down lists, etc.  On screen, it's great.  When
you want to print, there's a quirk.  You have to edit the template of the
report you want to print to include the new field, but if you place the new
field in the "header" of the report, it won't pull your data in to it!  Drag
it down just a couple of lines, out of the "header" area, and !presto!
everything is hunky dorey!
</tip>

Sandy