[thelist] Re: Resend: my <DIV> wont go over flash animation ...

Ben Gustafson cbg3 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 13 20:44:13 CDT 2001

Actually, you do have an alternative for Internet Explorer. Using the WMODE
tag, you can make the Flash animation background transparent, which may help
you make your menu appear to be on top of the Flash. More info can be found
at http://www.macromedia.com/support/flash/ts/documents/wmode.htm .

--Ben