[thelist] ASP posting form data

Darren Darren at web-bitch.co.uk
Tue Aug 14 09:16:21 CDT 2001

On 14 August 2001 at 15:11:07, Anthony Baratta <Anthony at Baratta.com> wrote:

AB> At 07:06 AM 8/14/2001, you wrote:

AB> Why not stuff the string into a Session Variable, redirect to the new page,
AB> then pick it back up?

'cos the form we need to post it to is on a different server which isn't
under my control.  as far as i can tell it takes the xml form submission
runs that against a database and returns the results as an xml string.

if we could skip the middle layer things would be a lot easier...but it
doesn't look like we're going to be able to...

cheers,

darren.