[thelist] case study examples

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 14 13:16:01 CDT 2001

> From: "A. Erickson" <amanda at gawow.com>
>
> I've redesigned my portfolio and I have tons of samples but I'd like
> to put together a case study to show off my nifty design process.
> Anyone know of any sites out there that have nice looking and engaging
> case studies?

what sort?

i use 'case studies' on my site that are very generic... the general
template is used on my company site, too...

but i've also seen incredibly in-depth case studies that walk users
through the entire process, with liberal amounts of quotes, screen
caps, etc., much like a powerpoint presentation on steroids...

design or technical?

i've gotten good feedback on mind, but somehow i suspect that's
not what yer looking for...